Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Excitment fills the air

I can call it a Christmas present from blogland. My first ever in blogland. Some of my new best friends are in blogland. Thank you Holly for the Kreative Blogger Award. I am so excited.

The rules are to give the award to 5 other bloggers. That is easy for me because I only have a few commenters that are very Kreative and there are some bloggers out there that I do view all the time that do beautiful Kreativ work. I am passing the Kreative Blogger award to:

Aimee - she has her own little girl pattern design business and has added some applique designs and even a Christmas ornament tutorial. She is truly Kreative. (and I'm not just saying this because she is my niece)

Bobbie - She is all around Kreative - from her kreativ Monday menus to her kreativ projects for the house. (and I'm not just saying this because we are cousins).

Abbie - have you seen her gorgeous quilts??? They are so amazing. I love her work.

Val - Her Kreative aprons are to live for! And there is even pj's. And kreative finger foods. You can always find something Kreativ for any time of the year here.

Tammy - of Arts and Inspirations. She has beautiful and unique Kreative items.

Thanks again Holly!!

gin

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gin! I am honored to be chosen. I love the wreath photo below.
    hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gin, you're fast!

    If you've ever wanted separate accounts for your blogs- I learned how to do it for mine. It took me all week but now it's done! Now my avatar will bring people strait to my second blog instead of my first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gin, thank you so much for thinking of me. All this time, I've been going to your 'wilderness' blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice - Gin - - very nice -
    One day - I'll find me something that I'm creative with -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Aunt Gin!! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Peg, since I can't find your email address then I'll talk to you from here :) I hope you get it. Thanks so much for the Adventures in Odyssey cd's! The children love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wheeeere aaaaare yoooooou? :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know, I just reread that post and just NOW got the reason you had finger in italics. HOW FUNNY! and I must've been so dense that day! HA

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!