Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Stuff

There's nothing sweeter than having  some impromptu Christmas events to share together like Christmas qtrees, snowmen, reindeer, and Christmas lights.

My last babysitting date awas trying to get "perfected" pictures 'round the Christmas tree.

I tried and tried for just one face front picture . It didn't happen.  


Little sisters don't cooperate either.  People say I'm asking for too much.

The Toyland Christmas pageant was a huge success. All contestants bringing new toys and food to share with those less fortunate and having fun at a Christmas pageant. 

Queen in the 0/11 months, most beautiful, best personality, and fashion winner went to Brynlee.


I saw this coming.  And my fashion winning reindeer outfit makes me feel goooood.


And the little princess Snowlady did fantastic. But it's hard being 26 months old and competing with 34 month olds is difficult. But getting 1st alternate in the 2-3 year division was an accomplishment.  


The most sparkly snowman ever. 


Ten days till Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!