Thursday, December 30, 2021

HNY Prep

 It’ll be New Years Eve tomorrow. Yesterday I spent the day with two of my side kicks (aka grands). We had a full day. I had a quick eye dr check-up, went to Piccadilly for lunch, quick shopping in 5Below, then back to their house. 


I had brought all the supplies for a planned craft with them for New Years. We donned the store bought NY party hats for the craft time. 


We made a NYE party hat out of a black solo cup and silver tinsel left from Christmas decorations. They came out so cute. 

   


I did supply them with Hobby Lobby 2022 party favors of hats, glasses, & noise makers,  too, for their family to have for their NYE festivities. I always supply all the kids families with the party favors, don’t ask why, it’s just what I do. I’m good at things like that. 


We had a nice day together.  Then the mom & dad arrived home from work and all our fun ended because we had to leave and head home. 

Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!