Friday, December 24, 2021

It’s That Time

We made it to the Day before Christmas. 

 I think I actually accomplished and checked off all things on my list to do between Thanksgiving & Christmas. Read here to see.

Today I’m going to prep my cooking - chicken for the dressing, potatoe salad, pecan pies, pecan pralines, & Oreo balls. And Larry frying 2 turkeys. Others are contributing their specialities, too. 

My Santa gifts are ready.  We just have to load the truck tomorrow with everything and truck over to our oldest sons for Christmas with the family. Our kids have started wanting Christmas at their homes so every year they take a turn. I miss the hustle bustle of them all in my house, but I also enjoy the little bit of relaxation while enjoying everyone and everything at the kids houses. BUT they still want my food — so not too much has changed. Haha!

I’ve seen Santa a few times these last couple weeks and asked for a few things for myself and family including health, wealth and happiness for the new year. 

Merry Christmas to all!!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Gin! I hope it was a wonderful day full of family, fun, and food!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!