Monday, December 6, 2021

The Christmas Spirit

Out of the dirt bike race, softball game and the dance recital, only the dance recital was a go. Brooklyn has been sick with strep for a few days so her dad kept her out of the game (he’s the coach) to have everyone safe from catching it. So that’s marked off the list for me to do. The dirt bike race was moved to another location and was too far to travel to go for the day so that’s marked off the list. 

The only show left was the dance recital. And it was so good and cute. It was a Christmas show with Santa, the Grinch, and the Reason For The Season. 

Brynlee, in the 7 year old elementary division had 2 dances and was the cutest elf. 


The second appearance they were dressed up elves. Here’s behind the scenes stage ready. 


Here’s the finale’.


And at the end when we’re leaving. 


I love dance recitals and watching all that confidence those girls have getting on stage performaning. 

 Read here to see what I have left on my to do list before Christmas. 

Gin

1 comment:

  1. Awww..so cute! Love her pose! My Granddaughter used to dance but quit after a few years. I loved watching the shows!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!