Monday, December 13, 2021

Santa Liberty



 We took in a little small town Christmas parade with one of our kids’ little family in their small town. Yes, it’s the small town feeling on Main Street that you see in movies and read about. 


It was short and sweet, but had everything you need in a parade:
Pageant Queens 
School dance team 
School band 
County officials
Horses
4 wheelers, side-by-sides
Fire trucks 
And Santa on the fire engine 


The only thing that could have made it better is to have been at night with all the Christmas lights on Main Street in small town Liberty. 

I’m still on checking off my Christmas to do list. Read here to see what I have left on my to do list before Christmas. 

Gin 


1 comment:

  1. Small town parades are the best. I swear that our new Mayor watches Hallmark and does all he can make our town Hallmark worthy! The parade this year and the fireworks and tree lighting afterwards was epic! Ha! Have a good week and get that list done!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!