Sunday, November 28, 2021

Props for Christmas Pictures on Thanksgiving Day



 You have to stay ahead of the game. That’s s why I do my Christmas pictures on Thanksgiving Day. That gives me time to get some Christmas cards made and who knows if or when I’ll have them all together again before Christmas. 

I’m a sentimental, strive for asymmetry in everything, bothersome momma/mawmaw. Yes, I bother the adult kids with my ideas. The little kids aren’t always fond of my ideas, especially the boys. Last year I did matching pjs for my obligatory pictures. Some were not happy. 











This year my plan was to make my people happier. I decided on matching shirts and a banner. I ordered iron on names with a Santa hat design decal. I bought black t-shirts, ironed the names on, thinking this would be much easier than changing into pjs. I made the banner by buying a blank canvas pennant banner from Walmart and 2 packs of shiny letters from the dollar store. Easy, simple, and kind of pretty. All this right under $50. 

Here’s how the pictures went. 





My vision was all in a nicely straight line, holding the banner, smiling with the matching shirts showing. Yea, right! 

I take what I can get. 

Read here to see what I have left on my to do list before Christmas. 

Gin 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Those pics are so cute and also make you smile! I love the one with the bike but the last one takes the cake! I hope you pick one that everyone enjoys. I know how hard it is to get folks...even adults...to comply with photos. Like herding cats! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!