Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Grand-dogs Stay-Over


The kids ask and I deliver almost everytime for everything. This was no exception. I’ve done it a lot. Trent/Natalie & family going to Alabama for the weekend for pre-Thanksgiving with her family. My job the weekend was to dog-sit the pups.  

Joy & Annie. Larry calls them Lil’ Dog & Big Dog. I call them both a joy because they are no problem at all. They are well mannered.


I think they enjoy themselves at mawmaw’s because I give extra treats and extra belly rubs. Sweet Annie does whine a little if she’s not right by my side. But nothing that a little snuggle doesn’t help. 



A second set of kid family stopped by with their pup so we had 3 grand-dogs, 2 grand-kids, 1 daughter, and 1 son-in-law hanging out for the afternoon. 

Look here to read about my schedule of things to do list before Christmas. I’m checking them off one by one. 

Gin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!