Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Schedule

 It’s beginning to get busy here with the holidays just days away. There’s  the grandkids in and out. One of the little ones has been here 4 days in the last two weeks. And two more with plans to come stay a few days next week with school being out for Thanksgiving. 



 All the while:

I’m finishing up a couple quilts

I’m getting the house ready for company

I’m needing to get the grocery items for the big meal aka Thanksgiving 

I’m needing a new dishwasher (mine died)

I’m getting Christmas photo props ready for Thanksgiving Day for my obligatory pictures 

I’m dog-sitting two grand-dogs this weekend

I’m trying to fit in an eye-appointment next Monday 

I’m down for a dance recital attendance Dec 4th

I’m scheduled for overnite babysitting at one of the kids house Dec 17/18 

I’m putting my tree up Thanksgiving weekend no matter what 

I’m wanting to be at the last dirt bike race and the last  softball tournament of the season 

I’m sure I’m forgetting something like getting Christmas gifts.

The silver lining is I should have something to blog about through the end of the year. 

Gin 


 

1 comment:

  1. So much to do, so little time! However, you've filled the time in with the most important thing..family! Your Grandkiddos are adorable and I bet they just love coming and staying with you. My dishwasher needs replaced also and I also need an eye exam..thanks for the reminder! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!