Thursday, November 11, 2021

Oh geez!!




 Oh shoot!! I forgot to keep posting. My plan was to pick back up on my blogging but somehow I forgot all about it this last week. 

I must congratulation my oldest grand on 2nd place in the final dirt bike race of the season in the SERA series. Second Place out of 7 qualifiers in the PeeWee Division ages 7/8. 

He fought hard for 1st and was leading several laps on and off. 

That ended the year and a new season starts in Feb 2022. And to top it off he placed 2nd in his division for the year and will be acknowledged at the end of year banquet and receive several valuable aùwards/gifts. I’m so proud of him. 

The last few days swas spent with the youngest of my grands. He stayed over with us for 2 days. We did everything in the book including eating. Dry cereal was his choice of things this week. How do they know to pick out the marshmallows first??!!? 

I enjoy all the grands!

Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!