Saturday, November 27, 2021

Thanksgiving Meal aka Groceries

I did get all the food for the Thanksgiving spread. It’s all cooked and eaten with no pictures to document. My own personal tradition is I make 3 spare dressing mixes with a side of broth that I gift to my adult kids to take home and cook the next day to have some fresh cooked dressing of mine that they love. I give it ready to cook so it doesn’t sit out all day and then they either travel home or stop at their other side of their family for visit. If I don’t specify right away that I have a spare stash for them they will ask me if I made the spare ones. So as a mother does, I spoil them even as adults. I did make 4 spares this time, one to give to my sister who would enjoy it the next day. 

A Chris & Brooklyn stayed over to go hunting and Wyatt came over to stay while his parents finish the remodel of their farmhouse bathroom putting the floor down. So we finished up the leftovers. 


The littlest hunter of the family. 



Our Thanksgiving Day was a thankful day, a lot of food, conversation, and playing around. 

Read here to see what I have left on my to do list before Christmas

Gin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something!