Saturday, January 17, 2009

Val awarded me this friendship award. And she has become a great blogger friend to me. Thank you Val.

This blog invests and believes in Proximity- 'nearness in space, time and relationships.'
These blogs are charming and the bloggers aim to find friends and BE friends.
They are not interested in self-promotion.
The hope is that when the ribbon of these 'awards' are cut, even more friendships are made.
With that in mind, please take a moment to visit the blogs I have chosen. We are to pass this on to 8 bloggers whom we consider friends. So, here you go, read on!

Gin Gin -- We found each other's blog by both our names being Gin. You can't help but be bloggy friends having the same name.
Sharon -- Her blog is so sweet - all about family and home.
Peg --sisters are friends forever.
Bobbie--sisters are friends forever. She's been blogging quite a while and I know she has made friends thru blogging far and near.
Holly--another new blog friend.

gin

6 comments:

  1. Hi, friend Gin! Am I supposed to pass this on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly. Yes it says to pass it on 8 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gin! I'm so glad we got to 'meet' thru these apron swaps. You are a delight to visit with and I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, you deserve it!Thank you Gin for passing it on to me! I will put it in my awards folder on my side bar! You are so sweet!

    Hugs, Sharon
    P.S. My word verification is chear as in cheer! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Gin! Sorry- I never said thank you for thinking of me! This bug that I have has rendered me brainless! I'm all spaced out... Probably a low fever or something... Blah, blah, blah! :>

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something!