I've been tagged by Tammy for 8 random things about my self. So I am going to list them off the top of my head. I don't want to stop and think about what I should list.
1. I have a fear of the dentist. I will cancel appointments 4 or 5 times before I actually go and then when I get there I hope they tell me they have to reschedule.
2. I loved school. Some of my teachers would even let me teach the lesson in front of the class. I had to have straight A's. Once I cried all night because I got punish work in Jr. High. My first punish work ever. And it wasn't even my fault. The whole class had to copy part of the dictionary for someone's misbehavior.
3. I have to have peace and harmony in my household. I will do what ever it takes to have it.
4. I have to have Coca-Cola everyday, the real thing!
5. We have 3 kids, had 1 miscarriage. Wish we had more kids.
6. I do not like grocery shopping. You have to take groceries off the shelf, put in cart, take out of cart, put on checkout, take off checkout, put back in cart, take out of cart, put in car, take out of car, put on kitchen counter, take off counter, put in pantry, take out of pantry, cook. That is too much work involved.
7. In the last 4 years I have had 5 jobs. And was unemployed some of that time too. I have to confess I am a job hopper!
8. I like 99 degree weather all year long.
I'm suppose to tag 8 others. Here they are: